Reporting your lost or stolen card

To report your MYCU Debit Mastercard® lost or stolen call the MYCU Card Services team. The team are available 24/7 for card and fraud support.

You can also report your MYCU Debit Card(s) lost or stolen by calling into your Credit Union office.

If a fraudulent transaction(s) has been confirmed on your card or if you have a dispute on a transaction you will be required to complete a Dispute Declaration Form (Click here to download)

Once you complete the Dispute Declaration Form you can return it to your Credit Union or post it directly to our Disputes Department at the below address:

Disputes Department

PO Box 885
B16 9DH

Privacy Settings

A full list of essential, performance, analytics and marketing cookies that could be used by this website and all third-party cookie policies links are available in our cookie policy.