Pay in a safe, fast way using your MYCU Debit Mastercard® with Apple Pay.
It’s the easy, secure and private way to pay.
- When you make a purchase, Apple Pay uses a device-specific number and a unique transaction code.
- Your full card number is never stored on your device or on Apple servers, and it can’t be shared with merchants.
- Apple Pay doesn’t keep transaction information that can be tied back to you, ensuring all purchases are private.
Setup is easy.
Adding your card to Apple Pay is simple.* Here’s how to get started.
- On iPhone, open the Wallet app and tap the “+” sign.
- For Apple Watch, open the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then tap “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- On iPad, go to Settings, open “Wallet & Apple Pay” and select “Add Credit or Debit Card”.
- On MacBook Pro with Touch ID, go to System Preferences, select “Wallet & Apple Pay”, then tap the “+” sign to add card.
Make safe, fast payments with Apple Pay.
Apple Pay is the easy, safe way to pay in shops, in apps and on the web with your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad and Mac.* You can quickly check out using the devices you carry every day. Apple Pay is also the safer and faster way to pay online and in apps because you no longer have to create an account or fill out lengthy forms.
*For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see support.apple.com/km207105.